As a Sales manager you will be leveraging your network of contacts, particularly established businesses, interfacing with C’ level executives in order to create and maintain existing business relationships.
* network in person and over the phone with key decision makers in the DACH territories (Deutschland, Austria & Switzerland)
* have previous work experience selling in DACH territories
* develop and execute a cold calling strategy to prospect targets for BSQuared’s solutions and consulting services
* build and develop relationships with C level executives at established companies, as well as start-ups.
* cross sell business outsourcing solutions.
* meet and exceed sales goals targets, and develop a strong pipeline.
* help increase BSQuared sales productivity, by providing insight and feedback regarding the sales cycle and associated processes.
* evangelize BSQuared professional and consulting services as well as future products.
* collaborate with Project Team resources through the sales process to ensure our proposed consulting matches our delivery team capabilities.
* keeping all sales related information in BSQuared CRM/ERP up to date.
* understanding customer requirements and bring appropriate BSQuared team members together to create a solution for the customer, align relationships and ultimately win the business.
* participating in all phases of the business development cycle including prospecting, proposing, presentations, statement of work and contracting.
* providing insight to accurately forecast future sales.
* clear and responsive communication with BSQuared throughout business engagement.
What’s important to us?
It’s a Sales role, so obviously you will need have the required soft-skills that the position entails. However, it’s just as important that you have the right attitude. We are a small group and we are meticulous about getting people on board who we think will fit into our company culture and have a positive impact on the team as a whole, while still encouraging diversity within our team.
How will we hire you?
We will conduct a series of interviews to get to know you better and depending on the outcome, should we like what we see you will be invited for an interview in which we will talk about your application, technology in general, and you. We will also tell you about us.
This is a freelancer position with the possibility of becoming a full-time position in the future for the right candidate.
Please DO NOT apply unless you are currently living in Europe and are able to work for an European Employer.
Although this is a remote position, we require that you are able to legally work in Europe, as we will need for you to travel to Munich HQ office, on a regular basis, for meet-ups and other events.
We are unable to offer work permit assistance.
How to apply?
After you have read and understood the above, please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org, please mention the subject “Sales Manager (Commission Based)”, on your email, include any relevant past projects you have been involved, your linkedin profile URL, your github profile and a brief introduction about yourself, also please tell us if you like or dislike oranges somewhere in the body of the email so we can make sure you are paying attention.
Please note that if you do not follow the above instructions your application will be ignored.
Note to recruiters:
We are not using recruiters for this role and will not be liable for any fees regarding this or any position.